2 ea 32 oz Containers of Swanson Chicken Broth (low sodium)
2 or 3 Eggs Scrambled (I haven't tried this with egg beaters yet)
2 Chicken Breasts (whole)
1 Bag of Baby Spinach (washed of course)
2 Green Onions sliced (green tops also)Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add Chicken Broth and Chicken Breasts to a large pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling turn the heat down to med-low and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until Chicken Breasts are completely cooked through.
- Meanwhile scramble the Eggs in a small bowl; set aside.
- Once the Chicken Breasts are cooked remove from the broth and shred into bite size pieces; set aside.
- Return the heat for the Chicken Broth back to high and stir broth to get it moving in a circular motion, slowly stream in Scrambled Eggs -- they will cook immediately in the broth.
- Add back the shredded Chicken Breast meat, salt and pepper to taste, Spinach and top off with the sliced Green Onions.
- Allow everything to heat through and the Spinach leaves to wilt; about 3 minutes. Enjoy!