10 slices Italian bread
1 15 oz container of Ricotta cheese
3 or 4 tablespoons honey
1 pint each: blueberries, raspberries, & blackberries (fresh berries not frozen)
- Arrange bread slices on sheet tray and toast in broiler (or on grill pan set to medium-high heat) until golden brown, be sure to watch them closely.
- In a small bowl combine Ricotta cheese and honey; blend well.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of Ricotta mixture on each piece of toast.
- Add fresh berries on top of each slice and serve.
- Drizzle some honey over the top for added yumminess