4 Small Raw Chicken Breasts diced
1/2 Bottle of SIMPLY enjoy brand Sweet Onion Fig Grille Sauce
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (Low Sodium works well)
1 Teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce (or to taste)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Bundle Green Onions sliced (white & green parts)
8 Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Dice Chicken Breasts into small pieces or grind using meat grinder (or just pulverize it in a food processor if you don't care how small the pieces are)
- Add Grille Sauce, Soy Sauce and Chili Garlic Sauce to the diced Chicken Breasts. This mixture can be refrigerated for a few hours or even overnight if you want -- but you don't have to wait.
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium sized skillet or a wok until it begins to ripple and smoke a little.
- Add Chicken mixture to pan and cook until done. Add Green Onions at the end and allow to wilt slightly.
- Serve with cold Iceberg lettuce leaves.